Soft Jaw Boring Ring - Taiki Ind.
Using a soft jaw boring ring to increase the performance/accuracy/quality of the process of soft jaw fine finishing.
1. Set the soft jaw to the correct position on the base jaw.
2. Fine adjust the Boring Ring to fit the counterbore on the soft jaws.
3. Actuate the cylinder to close the chuck. The chuck will grip on the pins of the Boring Ring.
4. Fine finish the soft jaw to the required shape and size.
5. Open the chuck, remove the Boring Ring.
We offer Online Ordering and Worldwide Delivery Service
Product Reference Page: Click