PLVE Vertical Chuck - Pull Back
The PLVE-series Vertical Chuck is mostly applied as work-holding for parts on machine centers. When the chuck is actuated, the work-part is centered and pulled down toward the chuck surface. This provides a very stable work-holding force that the part won’t lift up during the heavy-duty machining process.
1. 3 Jaw Pull Back (Down) Vertical Chuck.
2. The set is consist of a pull-back power chuck and a piston chuck base.
3. Vertical 3-Jaw Work Gripper for heavy-duty machine centers or tapping centers.
4. High rigidity, large clamping force.
5. Dustproof. Cutting-fluid proof.
6. Hydraulic or Pneumatic actuated.