Collet Chucks are alternative work holders of 3-jaw chucks for a modern CNC lathe. Compared to jaw type chuck, collet chucks have the following advantages.
(A) The mass of collet chucks is lower than that of a jaw type power chuck that the CNC lathe can achieve higher RPM.
(B) Collet chucks generate lower anti-centrifugal force than what a jaw type power chuck generates when operating in high RPM.
(C) The stroke of collet chucks are around 0.4mm to 0.8mm, and this leads to higher productivity.
(D) Swapping collets takes only 1 to 2 minutes on a collet chuck, comparing to 15-20 minutes of what a jaw type power chuck takes.
We offer a complete selection of precision collet chucks fitting most of the kinds of CNC lathes.
- CR-Series Collet Chuck: DIN6343 Collet. Quick-Change Cap Design (Brand Strong).
- CL-Series Collet Chuck: DIN6343 Collet. Quick-Change Cap Design (Brand Autigrip).
- CK-Series Collet Chuck: DIN6343 Collet. Quick-Change Cap Design (Brand Chandox).
- CPD-Series Collet Chuck: 5C/16C Collet. Dead Length Design (Brand JATO).
- CPB-Series Collet Chuck: 5C/16C Collet. Pull Back Design (Brand JATO).
Contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org